Part 1: coffee, donuts and steam
• Capturing Stories in Coffee Cup Reflections
Making shapes in the reflections of coffee and tea
• The Secret to Shooting 'Balancing' Photos with Ease
Low-risk solution for shooting balancing compositions
• Defying Gravity: How to Shoot 'Twisted' Coffee Splashes
Splash photography with a twist
• An Easy Way to Make Beautiful Powder Clouds
Simply throwing powder in the air is not a very smart way to take a picture
• How to Photograph Steam Over Your Coffee
Basics of shooting a hot steaming cup of coffee
Part 2: splashes, smoke and levitation
• How To Make Food Levitate In Your Still Life Photos
• Capturing 'Flowing Smoke'
Fun with aroma sticks and paper
• How To Capture Falling Cups of Liquid
Capture a dynamic image with falling cups and splashing liquid using only two speedlights and a glue gun
• Create Magical Still Life Images Using Oil and Ink
All you need is a fish tank, some oil and ink
• Neat Trick for Creating Cool Splash Photos In-Studio
Use momentum to make water fly
Part 3: rain, clouds of paint and SPARKLES!
• How to Make it Rain on Your Still Life in the Studio
Simple way to photograph rain at home
• How To Bring Coffee To Life With Half-Splash Photography
Create half-splashes out of coffee
• How To Take Your Still Life Flower Photos To The Next Level
Make coloured clouds in water
• How to Shoot a Fiery, Festive Still Life Photo... with SPARKLES!
It's like holding a little fireball in your hands… or a tiny tamed comet.
• Put Your Dreams in a Jar... and Take a Picture
Magical stories with paper silhouettes